The Licensor is represented by:
Institut für Strömungsmechanik und Umweltphysik im Bauwesen (ISU)
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Insa Neuweiler
Leibniz Universität Hannover
30167 Hannover, Germany
Terms and conditions
1) By submitting this correctly filled in registration form, a single license is given to the submitter, which allows only permission to use the program.
2) Redistribution of the software is not permitted without expressed permission of the licensor. At the time of this contract permission can be requested by e-mail to: coordinatorrockflow.de
3) Publications of the licensee using this software must quote the program RockFlow and the developer, the Institute of Fluid Mechanics in the following manner: “The calculations presented in this publication were performed with the RockFlow software developed by the Institute of Fluid Mechanics , Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany .”
4) Because the program is licensed free of charge, there is no warranty for the program, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Except when otherwise stated in writing the copyright holders and/or other parties provide the program “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the program is with the licensee. Should the program prove defective, the licensee assumes the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
5) In no event unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing will the licensor, be liable for damages, including any general, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the program (including but not limited to loss of data or data being rendered inaccurate or losses sustained by the licensee or third parties or a failure of the program to operate with any other programs), even if the licensor or any other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.